X

Fender Chop / Tail Light Mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about older model?

I have a 1990 kat. But after reading the this how to im not sure if i can do it on my kat. can I? Can someone guide me as to where / how to install or make a fender eliminator for my 90 kat? please.
    ~chris

Comment

We shall see grasshopper..

Comment

Oh yeah,,,
        We can do that...

Comment

sweet

looks like yet another project for your maintenence day? actually ill just start calling it black peter day.........
          ~chris

Comment

nice job!!

Comment

Where do I get the stuff?

Where can I find the chrome tape? Also where can I find the foam tape? How wide is it? How long was your neon tube you used for you license plate lighting?
              2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
              2008 GSXR 600

Comment

DARN!!! i really wanna look at these but my computer wont open or save the links aaah well.
                i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Thank you

AHF, Just now able to post again... Wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for the write up. I finished my a couple of weeks ago and I love it, very ingenuitive. Thanks again AHF.
                  2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                  2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Crappppp

Yesterday I went for a ride, about 60 miles, and when I got back close to home I stop to fill up at the gas station and realize my right rear turn signal, or what is left of it, is dangling. My bracket I fabricated for the fender mod snapped. Today I rebuilt the bracket slightly differently, much stronger though... Tomorrow if I get the chance I will post pics of my variation. Not to take any credit from you AHF, still awesome ingenuity and a great write up.
                    2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                    2008 GSXR 600

Comment

yeah man, this looks great, thanks for the ideas

Comment

This will be of great assistance when I go to chop that rear shovel of mine. It's soooooooo easy now that I've read this!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure if I missed it or something but is there a parts list anywhere? I looked through the pdf file a few times and didn't see it. I am seriously thinking about doing this. but I don't see a parts list..

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I dont have adobe or power point, i tried downloading the programs but it wont work, can someone email me what i have to do, or a wiring schematic so i can wire it myself? i already did the chop, and made brackets for everything now i just want the tail light mod

Rocky
                            [email protected]
                            2006 Katana 600, Two Bro's - HID's
                            2004 Dodge Ram HEMI, lots of mods..
                            2008 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4, Mud tires

Comment

nicely done

Comment

Sorry

Originally posted by Zuzu_2000
                                Yesterday I went for a ride, about 60 miles, and when I got back close to home I stop to fill up at the gas station and realize my right rear turn signal, or what is left of it, is dangling. My bracket I fabricated for the fender mod snapped. Today I rebuilt the bracket slightly differently, much stronger though... Tomorrow if I get the chance I will post pics of my variation. Not to take any credit from you AHF, still awesome ingenuity and a great write up.

Not that anyone was waiting to see these, at least I don't think so, but still I said I would post these a long time ago... so apologize for the huge delay but here they are....

2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                                2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Working...
                                X