X

Decal help needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decal help needed

I need to find out what year katana came with the blue chrome 'katana' logo. I'm looking to buy a set and need to find out what year that was (or if anyone knows of where I can buy blue chrome katana decals). Anyone?

No year came with blue chrome Kat logos. The closest OEM you'll get are the standard chrome logos used over some of the blue paints (such as the '01 blue 600).

The blue chrome you're probably thinking of is an aftermarket product from one of the eBay vendors or any sign-shop with a vinyl printer & cutter.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

This advertises "Chrome, gold and brushed alum. finish". I messaged asking if they do "Blue Chrome" myself, but didn't get a response. I've sent it a second time... we'll see.

Anyone ever seen this product before? Know if the measurement is accurate enought to cover the originals? I don't want to remove clearcoat to replace the purple originals.

N
      My Karma ran over my Dogma.

Comment

I doubt the blue chrome but it'd be sweet.
        sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

Hmm, someone must make them cause I seen a set on a blue 98+ katana on a local dealership floor... I'll have to research..

Comment

Originally posted by guy2600
            Hmm, someone must make them cause I seen a set on a blue 98+ katana on a local dealership floor... I'll have to research..
            Could it be that it was the chrome reflecting blue from another bike, the wall or carpet instead?

I do have a set of OEM Katana decals for the 98-02's here that are the stock chrome (and clear in places to let the paint underneath through), but they taint blue...

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

If you can get blue chrome ones made they would all kinds of sweet against a blue kat ! Definately more unique than the basic stock emblems.

Comment

Working...
              X