X
X

having fun before the new parts came in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have to admit it is impressive to see an old Kat doing a stoppie. When you say you're waiting on parts, what are you doing to it?
    Currently in the driveway:

02 Ducati 748 Monoposto: Yellow & White
    99 Suzuki Katana 600: Red (Sold to brother but holding at the house)

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
      I do have to admit it is impressive to see an old Kat doing a stoppie. When you say you're waiting on parts, what are you doing to it?
      frame sliders , taillight ,turnsignals ,tires ,brakes,wet suit fabric for seat but im always buying more stuff and right im looking at building a turbo kit for it but first im going to do the fuel injection mod

Comment

Sounds like you're going all out! Gotta get us some vid and before after pics

Comment

Lulz, haterzzzzz
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
            When it's 100+ degrees out, I dress the same way I do when it's 80 degrees out: jacket, boots, jeans, helmet, gloves. I'm not a gear nazi, but besides looking incredibly douchy, you're also setting yourself up for a night of scrubbing gravel out of your road rash with a stiff brush when you lock the front wheel up on that 450lb pig trying to do stoppies.

same here dude, Summer time in FLA is hot as hell I swap leather for mesh in the summer. A good mesh jacket is no hotter then riding in a t-shirt!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
              Don't confuse concern for hate.

We've had enough people die in tragic circumstances. There's no reason for another.
              ATTGATT.

They really aren't trying to be mean (I think) just looking out for a fellow rider. That is a real nice bike and kudos on the stoppie
              Originally posted by Slofuze:
              Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

Ive done some hardcore braking (Ask Mreedohio and Scottynoface ) and Ive never gotten the rear wheel up before, you get props from me.
                Originally posted by arsenic
                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdorb View Post
                  Sounds like you're going all out! Gotta get us some vid and before after pics
                  i play on that

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                  same here dude, Summer time in FLA is hot as hell I swap leather for mesh in the summer. A good mesh jacket is no hotter then riding in a t-shirt!
                  ive been looking for a nice mesh one all week

Originally posted by cmurdah View Post

They really aren't trying to be mean (I think) just looking out for a fellow rider. That is a real nice bike and kudos on the stoppie
                  i know but what can you do

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                  Ive done some hardcore braking (Ask Mreedohio and Scottynoface ) and Ive never gotten the rear wheel up before, you get props from me.
                  thanks but i did swap out the fork springs for gxsr springs
                  Last edited by sshortys101; 06-29-2010, 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by blkpitbull View Post
                    damn, this place aint changed!!!
                    Post that kind of s**t on pretty much any bike forum and you'll get the same response......... At least here we don't rag on people too much for doing dumb stuff on their bikes, we just recommend you do it with something protecting your skin.

Originally posted by blkpitbull View Post
                    Hey bro, they are just mad they dont have the nuts to try a stoppie, gear or not!!! Nice pic!!!
                    I would venture to say there are a bunch of us that have wheelied, stoppied, done rolling burnouts, etc on our bikes....... the difference between just having a little fun when nobody is looking and being douchy is having somebody standing around taking pictures of you doing aforementioned activities so you can post them on the internet.

Originally posted by sshortys101 View Post
                    thanks but i did swap out the fork springs for gxsr springs
                    Just out of curiosity, what year and size GSXR was this?
                    Last edited by loudnlow7484; 06-29-2010, 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                    X