X

bike blessing in md

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike blessing in md

april 30, 2006 at cal ripken jr stadum in baltimore county there will be a bike blessing i think they said it start at noon hope to some of you there.
    i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

a WHAT?!

My current ride of choice

Comment

I'm guessing it must be a gathering at the stadium where a Priest (or whomever) will be blessing a group of motorcycles.

The Pope blessed a bunch of Ferraris a few about three months ago...
      ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
        The Pope blessed a bunch of Ferraris a few about three months ago...
        What a sell-out. Was he looking for a discount or something?

I'm kidding. May lightning strike me down blah blah blah...

Comment

So...this is a bike show that happens to have a preist there?

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
          '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
          '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
          '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
          '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

it like a bunch of bikers get together have fun . like a meet in greet thing they just say a quick prayer for a safe summer thats all nothing real big the one two summers ago was nice
            i have been tru hell only god can judge me now

Comment

Is this the same one that was going to be in Aberdeen MD a couple weeks ago but got rained out? I was planning to go to this but it got cancelled.

Comment

Funny thing today, I was driving by Woodstock HD this afternoon in NY and they had a sign up stating a bike blessing on the same date. guess it cant hurt. Back in 1995 I visited my grandma, God rest her soul, well she came out a covered the bike and myself in holy water...well I havnt gone down yet,and most importantly I love the fu#kin thing more now than the day I bought it....

Comment

Bike blessings are really a nice thing to attend regardless of your religious persuasion. Its nice to get together with fellow riders, go through alittle ceremony to bless the bikes and riders for safety and then hang out and meet new riders and talk bikes for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                  X