Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

If a cager does something, what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it is a woman I really don't do anything except yell and scream inside my helmet and get as far away as I can from her one way or the other. You can't kick her butt and you never know they might be finished with the reckless maneuver.

If it is a dude, he gets "The Look of Disapproval" asI go by standing up on the pegs delivering a string of "vernacular slang". You have to really put your head into it so they know they are being cussed out even if they can't hear you. LOL!

You gotta be careful though. You don't want to hit another cager while being ticked off at another.
    Race On The Track ... Never On The Street

Comment

I follow them home at a distance.
      Then I do a bit of detective work to figure out their entire extended family, their employer and close buddies.
      Then I kill everyone in their life-circle in their sleep.
      And to the front of their shirts I live pinned a note that says "Learn to drive safely, you stupid @#$%*! I value my life as much as you valued these people's!".

OK, maybe not, but the thought has crossed my mind in a particularly vexing bit of rage once... As has supergluing their car tires to their driveway using a speedjack and the industrial adhesive I use on the MotorcycleAnchors....

Actually, I usually just content myself to realize that Darwinism will take them or their offspring out of the gene pool sooner or later.
      +1
      but normally after finding out where they live i hi jack a truck full of nitro methane,park it outside there house put er in gear and drop a brick on the accelerator and dive out all while throwing a light stick of dynamite into the cab no in all honesty most of the time i just tach up the kat to let them know that i aint happy. sometimes a nice gleeming stare with a high engind rev gets the point across nicely.

Comment

This happened to me yesterday as a matter of fact. It was a young girl driving with three others in the car. She kept revving it up in her shotty a$$ Grand AM while doing 45 next to me. She came up behind another cager and had to slow down. Guess she wanted to race. Next thing I know she's on my a$$ and zooms around me like 3ft away and comes right over into the lane...just to stop at the light 50 yards away. I got into the right lane next to her and gave her the two finger salute :smt097 ...left them at the light with thier heads down in shame.
        I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

i'm a fairly new rider but I had someone pull out in front of me so I pulled alongside the car and fired off the d&d can in there face

Comment

Working...
          X