Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

If a cager does something, what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a cager does something, what do you do?

While reading another topic, it came to me to wonder what everyone else does when a cager ...

Cuts you off
    Almost runs you off the road by merging without looking
    Almost rear ends you while at a light
    Etc
    Pass them and be really mad :(
    0%
    Kick their door, use your helmet to break thier side mirror, or some other violent act?
    0%
    Depends on the situation, please explain ...
    0%
    Other not listed here, please explain ...
    0%

ill take off mirrors or dents side panels no problem. they are putting my life at risk when they do something stupid i take that serious enough to warrent a broken mirror at the very least.
    03 katanika

Comment

The cops here are so crocked that it is always the bikes falt. Like last summer there was a bunch of us ride through town in thick traffic when a car swiped a bike doind the speed limit. when the cops came they said it is the bikers falt for riding in the blind spot and the driver of the car has a clean drivers recond.

In the case of a cage cutting me off, tail gating etc i usually pass them and then slow down just to pi$$ off the driver. they can't pass because i will be faster and I will do this for about 5 to 10km. Hey if it is a beautiful hot day I might even enjoy a nice long slow ride. HEHE

Comment

it has to be extreme before I will actually do smething besides give the finger. I have kicked a couple of doors over the last 20 years or so...but not often. maybe 3 in all. but I am also a smoker, so I can suck up a real big gob of flem if needed. land one of those on the windshield and it takes a bit of work to get it off.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

usually when a cager does something stupid...even though you know you need to be ready for it at all times, and even when you do have time react it still sends alittle chill down your spine...followed by outright rage at the stunt they just pulled. I always flip them off ATLEAST and point my finger at them as I go by.

Comment

Kicking a door or damaging another vehicle is always my last resort, Usually I pass them and :bigfinger:

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I generally expect cagers to do stupid stuff, so I have pretty much no reaction other than giving them a dirty look which they can't see through my black visor anyway I don't stay mad because that would ruin my ride. Guess I just consider sharing the road with inattentive cagers one of the "costs" of riding the bike. I expect it, can't change it, so I ride it out...
              ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                it has to be extreme before I will actually do smething besides give the finger. I have kicked a couple of doors over the last 20 years or so...but not often. maybe 3 in all. but I am also a smoker, so I can suck up a real big gob of flem if needed. land one of those on the windshield and it takes a bit of work to get it off.
                lol i do this a lot when im driving my car. hehe! loving it specially on those single lanes.

Comment

I follow them home at a distance.
                  Then I do a bit of detective work to figure out their entire extended family, their employer and close buddies.
                  Then I kill everyone in their life-circle in their sleep.
                  And to the front of their shirts I live pinned a note that says "Learn to drive safely, you stupid @#$%*! I value my life as much as you valued these people's!".

OK, maybe not, but the thought has crossed my mind in a particularly vexing bit of rage once... As has supergluing their car tires to their driveway using a speedjack and the industrial adhesive I use on the MotorcycleAnchors....

Actually, I usually just content myself to realize that Darwinism will take them or their offspring out of the gene pool sooner or later.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

You just have to Live and let Live 8) ... Otherwise you ruin your ride ... and then it's Live and let Die ...
                    Da Na Na ... Da Na Na ... Da Na.
                    2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                    Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                    "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                    Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                    Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                    "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
                      I generally expect cagers to do stupid stuff, so I have pretty much no reaction other than giving them a dirty look which they can't see through my black visor anyway I don't stay mad because that would ruin my ride. Guess I just consider sharing the road with inattentive cagers one of the "costs" of riding the bike. I expect it, can't change it, so I ride it out...

yup

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie
                        ill take off mirrors or dents side panels no problem. they are putting my life at risk when they do something stupid i take that serious enough to warrent a broken mirror at the very least.

broken mirror for them, felony charge in many states for you...and you may even get the thrill of paying for the damage....yep, sounds like a good way to handle yourself....
                        Just ride.....

Comment

I carry handfuls of porcelain

Comment

I know a guy who said he carried ball bearings in his pocket. Get in front of the cage and just drop them. They will bounce and ruin grills, headlights, shatter windshields, etc....

Comment

I'll usually pass them and give em the finger.
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                              X