No announcement yet.
X

One more reason to wear ATGATT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate deer. They make tasty jerky though. Glad to hear your ok.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Sorry to hear about that buddy, I wish I had a fairing to help ya. The only extra one I have is a right side to a 98+

Get her fixed up before the rally!!!

Originally posted by Sky View Post
      P.S. you wantme to kiss your booboo ?????
      I always knew you were a kiss ***

Comment

Originally posted by GytRDunKat View Post
        I hate deer. They make tasty jerky though. Glad to hear your ok.
        I have a friend who made jerky from a buck wang and left it in his glove box so that a coworked who was pilfering his jerky would eat it. And he did.

Jimbo- I'll have a spare set of rear turn signals soon- if they can help you get together, lemme know.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Thanks for the offer on the turn signals, I have integrated, so luckly they weren't damaged. Unfortunately I didn't get either of the deer! Lil bastages.
          Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Brother Jim...Sorry to hear of your misfortune bro.

If it helps ya out, 1) Handle bar, 1) bar end, 1) left peg and 1) peg mount went in the mail at 2pm today. You should have them no later than Monday so you can get her back together. At some point my grab rail is coming off here real soon, if ya want that too just say the word and it's yours...

Glad to hear your ok and we hope ya heal up soon...
            Whiskey will get ya till morning :mrgreen:

Comment

wow, glad you made it out alright.
              sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
              k9 GSX-R 600
              GO VOLS!

Comment

Hopefully you aren't too much worse tomorrow....

But I'm glad to hear you're alright. If you need anything let us know so we can all dig through our parts boxes.
                -Steve

sigpic
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok. Damn deers should be outlawed!

Didn't Arsenic have a brand new left side fairing on eBay? Maybe he'll donate it to ya to help out.

Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                  Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Here are some pics, luckily not major damage, but still enough!

A picture of the gloves.

My Helmet

slighty rashed mirror

Broken Fairing

Bent handle bar

Broken foot peg

Grab Bar

As you can see it could have been a lot worse. Thank you everyone for you concern and kind words. Remember there are two types of riders, those who have been down, and those who have yet to be down. Wear it. Saved my a$$ (literally) today. Instead of a bunch of road rash I just have a bruise.

As far as the bike, I should have it back together next week, may just be a quick temporary repair until I can get a new fairing or time to repair it properly. (thank you breeze and blazer)
                    Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

Comment

Glad to hear you are okay and still with us.
                      R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Comment

wow that sux.. see ya in the chat

Comment

I'd go back and find the deer, make him pay for it ya know...

Glad you came out alright man, a get off at 60 is no joke. The Kat looks pretty good all things considered, in fact my left bar used to look almost exactly like that

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Holy crap Jimbo!!! I thought you were pretty cool but I didn't know you could fly. Seriously man, REALLY glad that you are okay. I have an uncle that "hit" a dear on his fully dressed Harly and it totaled the bike, shattered every bone in his left hand along with an array of smaller injuries(last summer, 55to 60mph, NO gear other than a skull cap). My brothers friend hit one on his 600 huricane 2 years ago and totaled the bike. He just had a helmet and street closes, his resulting highside pretty well rashed him everywhere. I think he said the farthest distance between rash marks on him was like 14inches apart(55 to 60mph). Nothing major but rashed none the less. Hope you feel okay tomorrow man. Good luck with your repairs.
                            sigpic
                            1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

glad to see your ok just got me some leather pants yesterday but got to get knee padds to go with them pants was cheap just need protection now . But glad your ok
                              When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                                I'd go back and find the deer, make him pay for it ya know...

Glad you came out alright man, a get off at 60 is no joke. The Kat looks pretty good all things considered, in fact my left bar used to look almost exactly like that

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                                Luckily I had slowed considerably before taking my "flight" guessing 25 ish?

Comment

Working...
                                X