X

Gmax platinum helmets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmax platinum helmets?

I didnt see any posts about these (I may have missed it) and was just curious.

I saw a beautiful flat black one at my local suzuki dealer today, and its EXTREMELY light, has a plethora of vents, front and back, and has LED's in the rear of the helmet. The LED's have 3 different settings: solid, slow flash and fast flash.

The suzuki dealer was telling me about the helmet, and then mentioned that its only $115 and comes with an extra visor (smoked) and a helmet bag!

I am fairly sure I am going to be getting one of these in the near future, check them out!

Nice features and price. Post some pics of it when you get it.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Yeah ive seen those at a local bike shop. The blinking light thing looks pretty cool. It should def get peoples attention. But then thell be staring at your head and not your break lights.
      Air Force

audentes fortuna juvat

Comment

Avoid the flat colors, because in short order they will look like they are covered in ten years of dirt and grime.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I just realized this isnt snell 2005 approved, so Im probably going to end up with an HJC.

Comment

Working...
          X