No announcement yet.
X

Would this be alright?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it sounded like he was pretty happy with the jacket.
    I'm wondering about the gloves though?
    96 Katana 600
    97 4 door Blazer LT
    03 Honda Pilot EXL
    sigpic

Comment

I think the Powertrip Street unit gloves look more robust.

Personally I prefer full gloves. Could you not find full length gloves at dennis kirk? or do you want the short ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
        I think the Powertrip Street unit gloves look more robust.

Personally I prefer full gloves. Could you not find full length gloves at dennis kirk? or do you want the short ones?
        I want the short ones. Stupid question.....whats the dennis kirk website? Isn't it denniskirkoutlet or something like that, lol?
        96 Katana 600
        97 4 door Blazer LT
        03 Honda Pilot EXL
        sigpic

Comment

denniskirk.com

coming from a man with a budget, buy whatever you can afford and suits your needs... as long as you wear the gear.
          One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

I think I'm going with the MotoGP Corkscrew jacket and the Powertrip Street Fighter gloves and shipped from newenough.com that will bring me in under $200!
            96 Katana 600
            97 4 door Blazer LT
            03 Honda Pilot EXL
            sigpic

Comment

Glad you got what you wanted! Good luck with the gear and post up a review! I'd like to compliment you for taking this so seriously..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                Glad you got what you wanted! Good luck with the gear and post up a review! I'd like to compliment you for taking this so seriously..
                I appreciate all your help along with everyone else who helped me decide the best gear to get with the money I have.
                To be honest when I rode from the ages of 16-23 I thought I was invincible but now that I'm back into riding at 36 years young I like to believe I'm alot smarter than before and wearing the proper gear is the right thing to do.
                96 Katana 600
                97 4 door Blazer LT
                03 Honda Pilot EXL
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKACIDEVIL
                  To be honest when I rode from the ages of 16-23 I thought I was invincible but now that I'm back into riding at 36 years young I like to believe I'm alot smarter than before and wearing the proper gear is the right thing to do.
                  That's funny I ride harder now at 42 then I did at 25...

Comment

I'll ride hard but I'll do it alot smarter especially since I don't heal as fast, lol.
                    96 Katana 600
                    97 4 door Blazer LT
                    03 Honda Pilot EXL
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright, I got my gloves and they fit and feel great. I got my jacket last night and it looks fantastic but it is to tight on my big a$$. I guess I need a jacket thats XXXXL!! Is there one in that size for the same money as the corkscrew jacket? I really can't spend more than $150 on it.
                      96 Katana 600
                      97 4 door Blazer LT
                      03 Honda Pilot EXL
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X