Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tnvatdreamland
    Originally posted by Texas Blonde
    I

tnvatdreamland: Noted, I have not (and hopefully won't any time soon) crash tested the suit, but have confidence in the product. Come out for an SMR and you can see it in person and make up your own mind.
    Lisa- count on it. I almost joined yall last Sun., but thought I wait until I got my new set of treads installed first. Ordering a new set of Condi’s out of the Rock House Cycles there in Princeton. Bunch of “good ole’ boys” there. The price is right and they are installing for free. (The best thing about making a sweet deal). I miss the camaraderie, and it’s been a while.
    Did 200MPH let his RC51 get away from him ??

Will see ya soon!
    Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and we'll be able to ride this weekend and next, too. I'd love to get a chance to ride with you!

Yes, 200MPH lost the RC51, but he had help. His fairings are currently out getting re-painted. A guy in the Advanced Group wiped out in the Rattlesnake and spilled oil and coolant all over a crazy turn. My group went out, I tiptoed through it (as I had all day), but it was still VERY slick. My next pass, there were 3 bikes off the track, so I hit the pit and left the track. They black-flagged the group and worked on it some more, sent out Michael's group and ... he bought the farm there, too! He wasn't happy, but ... I guess that's all a part of it. He went on to finish the day, completed the End of the Day Race on my bike and got his CMRA provisional license.
    ~ Lisa
    2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
    2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

Here's a pic with my new suit:
      Attached Files
      ~ Lisa

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

Comment

Nice, looks just like mine!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

hmmm very tempting. and for $300 doesnt look like it can be beat.

any ideas of how difficult it would be to sew on some knee sliders on this?

also can you swap out the armor in this?

Comment

Knee sliders can be added by having the plastic patch/badge removed (it is just sewn on) and velcro sewn onto the knees ... no problem.

The armor is removable, thus completely replaceable.

Added bonus of suit: It has a full inner liner which is removable, so it can easily be taken out and washed!
            ~ Lisa

Comment

poop, only ML size left in blue black.

Comment

Working...
              X