X

KAT reviews for 01-03?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAT reviews for 01-03?

I searched all over and can't find any reviews of Katana's from 01-03. I have a 02, and trying to read up on it!

2005 Aprilia RST1000
    2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
    1998 Chevy Tahoe
    www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

The review for the 02 will be the same as the 01, which in turn is the same as the 00. coincidentaly the review for the 00 is the same as the 99, which would also be the same for the 98.

Did I do it right, Range?

What type of review are you looking for? Magazine, owners perspective.... If it's the latter, just ask any questions you have here. We have lots of members with 02's, who can answer any questions.

Or you can just ask Cyber. He's like an internet search engine when it comes to this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKat
        http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/enthusiasts/review_list_mfg.asp?year=&mfg=4&cat=1&mfgname=Suzu ki&page=5
        Good site.

I like this one

Don't know how much I'd trust information given by a guy who doesn't even know where he lives.

And this one is just classic

Comment

Let me understand this. You are currently perusing the best source of info on the Katana, but you are searching for reviews?

I guess we do tend to be a little biased.

GET A KAT, YOU WON'T BE SORRY! until you decide you need to do 200mph in those hairpins, or do mile long wheelies

That was my review.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
            Or you can just ask Cyber. He's like an internet search engine when it comes to this stuff

Thanks

You can find my take on the bike here at the first paragraphs of the page:
            CyberPoet's 10 basic beginner upgrades for the Katana, as well as a link to the PDF file of the "Performance Bikes" Magazine review of the Katana.

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I already bought one! Just picked it up a couple weeks back. I was just wanting to hear some good things about the bike. Also trying to see what they changed for 2002 (or 01). I'm hoping my bike is the the same from back in 1999!!!

(see my new toy)
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice colour. Yep, your bike is the same since 98

Comment

I got a great deal, so no complaints I GUESS. Suzuki probably figured why mess with perfection.

Comment

There are some very minor changes (seat cover texture, adding of the clock to the dash, footpeg brackets, etc) between the '98 and '02 models.

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

An 03 reveiw is the same as a 93...Go figure............Great Bike!

Comment

every review stated that Yellow was the slowest colour available.

BTW...pretty good job Dan Dubeau

Comment

Originally posted by Range

freight dog say... a slow yellow Kat on the road beats a fast blue Kat in the weeds every time!

Comment

Originally posted by freight dog

freight dog say... a slow yellow Kat on the road beats a fast blue Kat in the weeds every time!
                            or a red Daytona .
                            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                              Originally posted by freight dog

or a red Daytona .

Yep!

Comment

Working...
                              X