X

Bandana's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandana's

anybody wear a bandana under their helmet?
    I started this week in the extremely hot and humid weather
    Must say not hating it , expected fit issues
    Sure it will help to keep helmet lining cleaner as well
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

I've started wearing an under armour skull cap on the hot days. Keeps me from being too sweaty... and improves the smell of my lid.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I wear one of the fitted skullies... used to wear a bandanna but would always slip. The skullies fit and stay! Also for the overall Lid quality
      sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
      '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
      '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

Under? Heck, I wear a bandana AS my helmet. I strap my helmet to my bike while riding, though, because it's painted to match. I also wear a leather riding jacket, but I don't zip it up, and I certainly won't wear those leather pants, or boots. No, I wear the latest set of Lebron's.... but don't worry, I shift skin over my shoe to protect it from shifter wear. Yes sir, I'm a class-A douche bag.

Sorry about that, I was channeling some guy I saw riding yesterday. 80+ mph with his helmet strapped to the side of his bike. Real cute.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

You must have been over by Toledo...I swear every sport bike rider I've seen in Toledo lately is wearing a frickin doo-rag with the helmet off to the side. It must be a requirement for bike night attendees...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

"Slullies" also can be pulled over the tops of your ears, thus preventing your ears from being pulled down when you put the helmet on. Then, you don't have to reach up into your helmet and "fix" your ears.
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I have one of those fitted do rags.

Comment

i know its not smart but i hate helmets and only wear a doo rag

Comment

I wear a flydana for the most part - prolongs having to take out the helmet lining for washing.
                  2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                  2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Originally posted by scott kirk View Post
                    i know its not smart but i hate helmets and only wear a doo rag
                    Asphalt crayon in the making

I throw one on under the helmet every once in a while. Keeps me from getting too sweaty.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

if you want to keep cool under the helmet there is a company out there that specializes in water cooling for helmets
                      they run off of a lithium ion battery from a laptop powers a small pump and cools you down
                      its expensive though

Comment

Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.
                        i'm glad i read that before i did something dumb!

Comment

Underarmour beenie here!
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Hell , I just pull the liner out & wash it when it gets stinky . Only have to every couple of months . Then for good measure dunk the helmet in a wash basin with baby shampoo and let it soak a while . I friggin HATE bandanas under my helmet . Makes a proper-fitting helmet too tight .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I wear a bandana under my helmet to keep the sweat from dripping into my eyes. I like to stay focused when riding and keep any interference out of my eyes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X