Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Can I get a break???? (video may not be NSFW)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Was Sick. Glad you're OK. That's one of my fears here in Maryland. There are so many Deer around here. I see them all the time out on the main High Way, 270 and even 495 around DC. Way to keep it up and rolling. How much did you get for the Video? Not enough, I bet.
    http://www.geocities.com/kissarmymc/
    bikerfriend.org You get cool stickers for your cage

Comment

Speedo still doesnt work, but I think it just came unplugged from the harness. I havent had the time to tear the fairings off yet to see what's up underneath the fairings.

Comment

how do you get off with just having liability on a bike you are making payments on? i was under the impression that any bike/car that has a lien against it the lien holder mandates full coverage. glad to see you are alright. just crazy.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Damn! Way to handle that bike man! I glad you are able to write about it.
          "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

How much do they pay for a video? Just curious?
            Ron
            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Working...
            X