Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Can I get a break???? (video may not be NSFW)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i Have to say damn good job keeping it up. I would trash my bike any day over trashing me. Good Job and thanks for sharing the video.

Comment

you are very luck to still be with use. This is one reason why I love the fact I live on an island with no large wild animals.

Comment

Glad to hear you didn't get hurt!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

All things considered you made out all right. No injury, relatively minor damage. Could have been way worse. Very lucky (and skilled too keeping her up right).

Comment

omg man sorry bout your bike, the good thing is your still functional. a hit at that speed man o man your a lucky soul and since i cant remember how the real poem goes i say this
            During my rebaptism envisioned the Lord and I back tracking through my life and on the beautiful beach the foot prints in the sand were 2 by 2 for as far as the eye could see however upon entrance into the deepest darkest of forest the 2nd set of prints stopped and i asked him. Lord where were you when i needed you the most and he said
            my dear child ive always been at your side and when you could no longer handle the strains and pains and became weak i carried you. (my version of the poem "Footprints" by Mary stevenson)
            a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
            so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

WOW...that was intense and you didn't lose it...man that is some luck/experience?? Well glad to hear you were ok...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

mostly luck... this is only my 2nd year riding.

slayergsxf1, that was an awesome guess!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is exactly where I was.. those pictures where taken like 2 minutes before I started the bike up to pull away from the damn.

Just curious how'd you know it was Neversink????????

Comment

Good job keeping the rubber down....that was crazy....

Comment

Wow its an excellent job on your part to keep it upright and fortunately it does look like you just caught her tail end and didnt Tbone right into bambi.

It definately sucks having that happen on any bike at any time, but a new bike? Yeah I think I'd have said alittle more than what you did right there at the end

Comment

Damn dude!

That is seriously insane. Glad to see you made it out ok though. It looked like a peice of the dear went flying over you

I found down here we not only have to watch out for dear, but Boar as well
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

That was awesome, scary, cool and funny..
                        (your line after stopping the bike)

Glad you are ok..
                        Wow that was fast..
                        Nice editing work with the slo-mo!

Comment

you were going 80+ miles an hour in the rain...you are very lucky

somebody was watching over you

jC

Comment

I wasn't raining that bad, I was at the damn to take pictures of the bike and it started to sprinkle so i left. yeah I probably should ahve slowed it down a bit, but once I got out of the wind coming across the dam, it was just natural to ride a bit faster.

Comment

DOH! a deer... a white tailed deer.

ironmark, hats off to your riding skills! Glad ya didn't get hurt!

Very, very cool video!
                              2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                              2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                              1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                              1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                              1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

What everyone thinks is a piece of deer flying over the bike is the piece of fairing.

Glad to see you rode it out and kept the shiny side up! Hitting a deer at 72mph on a bike should definitely do more of a job than that. Did the speedo and stuff work later or was that still hosed?

This is basically just like when I hit a deer with my old truck, except my deer tripped before it got completely in front of me and I whacked its head with the bumper, ran its head over and its hoof hit the lower fender and dented it. Killed that bambi on the spot. Something about 4500lbs running over the skull, I guess...

amazing.
                                -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X