X

Starting Pittsburgh Steeler QB Down in Motorcycle Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Pittsburgh Steeler QB Down in Motorcycle Accident

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been in a motorcycle accident in Pittsburgh this morning.

Oh man! Just a lousy day today. Hurricane warnings, our fellow KR rider and now Big Ben.....

I'm worn down...

His poor 'busa!

Comment

He bought his Black Busa from my dealer...
      That damn woman turned left in front of Ben... and he T-boned into her right front tire across the hood... Cage drivers need to FRICKEN get a clue!!!!!!!!!!
      With just a helmet he would have had minor injuries... most is his jaw, face, and head... Helmet would have saved that from happenning.... ugh!!!
      2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
      Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
      "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
      Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
      Veteran of the United States Air Force.
      "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

this is a bad week for Suzuki riders.

Comment

stupid squids..sorry I feel no pity for him, he just needed a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by slapshot
            You must be a bengals fan.

Comment

I was sick to see it was a busa. Here's the photo: http://apnews.myway.com/image/200606...ocid=D8I6TGKO0

He was lectured by his coach about not wearing a helmet, but some people don't get it. I'm pretty sick of people pulling dead a** is front of me and expecting me to be able to brake to avoid hitting them. It sucks, but people don't really care if they put someone elses' life in danger.
              MikeG
              Central Oregon
              2006 Suzuki GSX600F
              (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Out of all people, you would think a QB would know the usefullness of a helmet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slapshot
                  +1

not his fault though. but to let someone get off with nothing for hitting a motorcyclist....
                  My Karma ate your Dogma

Comment

Here is an interesting interview Ben did last year concerning his motorcycle riding.
                    In May 2005, ESPN's Andrea Kremer interviewed Ben Roethlisberger shortly after the Cleveland Browns' tight end Kellen Winslow was injured in a motorcycle accident. Portions of that conversation are below:

Comment

Thank God he said no to the Giants!! wear a helmet moron!!

Comment

Working...
                      X