X

New from the STL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from the STL

Hey there, just purchased a used Kat and should be getting it back from the shop tomorrow or Friday (she needed some TLC)

My first Kat but not my first bike, ended up choosing a Kat since a friend of mine (hes on here...somewhere) had one and I really liked it overall.

Didnt take too many pictures before I turned her over but managed to get one at least.

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/2/AAD...size=2048x1536

More to come.

Welcome to KR!
    2002 750 Kat
    2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
    1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
    2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

I'm from the STL area (St. Charles). Currently off my bike for a while due to a accident and fractured shoulder blade, and working on the fairings and painting.

Perhaps when I get riding again we can meet up a do a few rides in the area.
      - Purplehaze
      All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders. Riding your bike is one of the best things you can do to keep it functioning well. Welcome.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I have it back from the shop and have been doing some riding but fuel usage seems high, though this is my first 600. What's the average miles per tank of these guys? I may need a bigger tune up next year before I can do any long rides.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders. We have a lot of Gen Patton stuff here, it how we got our airport.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
            X