X

The birds and the bees.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The birds and the bees.........

.... okay just the bees.. I just wanted to get your attention. Was stuck at the signal today and it happened again (happening a lot lately), got a bee harrassing me. So my question is what do you all do? I just closed my visor and watched it fly around, Anyone ever stung? and ideas?
    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

PULL OUT UR PISTOL AND SHOOT THAT LIL HARRASSING BASTARD!!
    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Haha....A friend of mine got 5 down his jacket on ACH once!

Better moves than Michael Jackson!

Comment

I got smacked pretty good with a big arse bee on our ride a couple weekends ago. I hate bees, mainly because Im allergic to the sting so whenever they come around I do my best to avoid them at all costs. I know you're not supposed to swat at them but I usually do anyways

Comment

Originally posted by KAOS
          PULL OUT UR PISTOL AND SHOOT THAT LIL HARRASSING bastage!!
          That would be a real funny pic pointing my .45 all around watching everyone else freak out Honestly officer, I was trying to kill a bee?
          Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

I once got stung by a yellow jack while at highway
            speeds. OUCH!!

Comment

I'm so worried about being hit by a bee as opposed as the having a bee hit me while I'm travelling at speed. Can you imagine getting a bee to the face while travelling at 70mph or more?
              "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Originally posted by mx916
                I once got stung by a yellow jack while at highway
                speeds. OUCH!!
                That happened to me too years ago. It felt like my passenger was sticking a cigarette into my back. I came to a quick stop and ripped my shirt off.

Comment

I was crusing along and something smacked my forehead.
                  So I closed the visor...
                  Then I saw out of the corner of my eye something..
                  It was a bee climbing along the visor..
                  On the inside!!

Luckily he got sucked out when I opened the visor and turned my head!

Comment

Tell the bee that no one rides for free...

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Gordon Baxter (late aviation humorist) told a great story about the time two bees joined him in his Mooney's cockpit. He contacted the air traffic controller to request expedited handling to land.

Controller: "Mooney calling Center, say again callsign, state the nature of the emergency and number of souls on board?"
                      Pilot: (excited/agitated) "One, and I've got two bees!"
                      Controller: "Roger, Mooney One Bravo Bravo"...

Comment

I had just gotten out of the gym, had my swishy adidas pants on and one flew up my pant leg and stung me right in the soft tender spot on the back of my leg behind my knee. Talk about having to keep composure while driving. I wanted to jump off my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                          Tell the bee that no one rides for free...

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          But what are you gonna ask for? Cash, grass or ass?
                          ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Getting some bee ass. Now that's kinky and challenging.

Comment

Insects are the main reason I started wearing a full face helmet in my teens. See Dumb and Dumber for an illustration. I have a family member that is allergic to bees. She will literally go into anaphylactic shock and die if she doesn't get an injection in time. What the professionals say is leave them alone - even if they land on you. They'll eventually realize you're not a flower and move on. Swatting at them may make them feel threatened and that's when they sting.

Comment

Working...
                              X