Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

98+ chrome/gold GSXF EMBLEMS.. want some??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98+ chrome/gold GSXF EMBLEMS.. want some??

gday folks,

i notice theres some interest in the gsxf badges here and there. and i thought id offer this service, since i am in AUS and am able to source them quickly thru the suzuki dealer netowork.

decals... AUD$52.00 PER SIDE
    postage vaires from AUD$8-$60 anywhere in USA. depending on freight type.
    postage time is 2-18days depending on freight type

now im not going to do the run around for nothing, as its over an hour out of my time to arrange a set to be posted (the nearest dealership is 30 min away, meaning 60 min driving time, then, packaging cost, then waiting in line at the post office) for this ive decided to bung on a AUD$25.00 fee. which i DO think is very fair.

time frame works like this.

PM me by thursday of any given week, we then have fri, sat, sun to sort out postage type and payment via PAYPAL ->

the following monday i place the order with my dealership->

that following friday i then travel down to the dealership and pick them up, as its the only time i have avail, outside work hours that the dealership is open to pick them up. i post them this day as well ->

time after this depends on postage type.

the way i suggest doing this would be group buy them..

as im only going to charge the one AUS$25.00 per order i do with my dealership. im not wanting to make money from this, i just want to recoup costs i expend.

so if say 10 of you ppls got together and organised a group buy (shipping to one address) its only 2.50 extra on top of actual costs.

shipping via aus post's EXPRESS courier international (ECI) service to a nominated address in the US would be approx $104.00 based on 10 pairs of emblems.

so if theres a group buy of 10.. each persons costs would be....approx AUD$117.00 per pair and be in US soil in 2-4 working days..

if you were to take up this offer indiviually via ECI it would work out to be approx AUD$172.00

so there you have it, im extending the offer to you guys.

i hope ive made everything clear enough for everyone to understand, but if not....
    feel free to ask me questions in this thread, i'm on here pretty much once a day.

cheers.joe

PS. please dont whinge to me about the costs involved, i didnt start this thread to read about that, i started it to offer a pathway to getting these emblems. i think its a fair deal, if you dont like it.. easy.. read another thread instead :P LOL like i said im not trying to make money out of this...if anything i'll prolly walk away with change for a beer at the pub!

PPS.. MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE THIS TO ANOTHER LOCATION

Just a head's up:
    crazymofo is who I got mine from... after waiting for over 6 months to get them out of Europe unsucessfully where they had been on back-order.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

FYI:

The conversion on that comes to roughly $89 US and $99 Canadian, per person.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

ANY PIUCTS OF WHAT THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE?
        << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
        KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

I've seen what they look like on Ebay (and other bikes on the board) and they look pretty nice. However I don't know if I want the chrome GSXF badge or the chrome Katana badge. I'll be in Fremantle/Perth Australia from Aug to Oct so I may pick some up if I see any there.
          Submariners do it deeper

Comment

I just got the right side chrome katana emblem off Ebay for 13 buck shipped. Now I'll either wait to see if I can find the left or just order it from Ron Ayers.

Comment

That's not a bad deal for a group buy of 10...think any one can set that up?
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Ouch.

I thought I overpaid on mine at $40+shipping off ebay.....
                FrankenKat 1216
                GS Fiter 816
                GSXR750! (race)

Comment

maybe you could provide a link to the ebay seller? do they have a store? hell 40bux is a steal!! i would even buy them and have them shipped back over to me :P

cheers.joe.

Comment

Originally posted by DooD
                    Ouch.

I thought I overpaid on mine at $40+shipping off ebay.....
                    You sure you're talking about the raised emblems and not just the decals?

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

heres a pic of what they look like, just to clear up any confusion about what they are.

cheers.joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X