X

need jetkit, someone on the board....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need jetkit, someone on the board....

i need a jetkit for pre 98. its a 93. and i got a D&D full exhaust. i need to get a jet kit for it. if anyone could help me out with getting one it would be super fantastic.

------------------------------------------------------
    Lean in Lean out.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
    2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
    2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
    2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Go to DennisKirk.com, and order up the jets you need. they come in pairs of 2 for like $6 bucks. Make sure to order 2 packages of them (that would be 4 jets). I am sure someone here can help you with what size you would need. Maybe 122 or 122.5?
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Dynojet has instructions and specs for their jetkits in PDF on their site (I have it save on my comp) . Mains for stage one are 116-ish , stage 3 are 140-ias . The needles are trickier . There's also a restritor plug in the slides , but you can fill the hole in and drill them out (I did) . Need help with getting info , I can e-mail it to you if you want .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I just put a vance and hines 4 into 1 on and at high rpm's it spits when I let off the throttle. I want to put a k&n filter on so I think I need a stage one or two kit. Please let me know what stage kit for a pre and where to kit it I would like to di this in expensivley as possible. Directions would be appreciated I am in total ignorance about this. thanx

Comment

Dynojet's site will tell you that . They only make a 1 or 3 kit for it .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X