X

think it's finished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think it's finished?

so....think I can squeeze a few more miles out of this tire?

kinda sad it died before it's time. outer tread in plentiful.

[img][/img]
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

is that the smiley face tire?

Long Live the D

Comment

yup

Comment

Well, at least we know what Macadams are good for.
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Use it when u want to drive through wet cement... the big boy's way of writing ur initials on the curb
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

The first pic was done just before changing the rear tire! The second had no burn out involved and is a Pilot Road at 3K miles on the Aprilia.
            Ron
            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

nice job Ron. Oh wait....what is this? no helmet?
              It cost me points cuz of that...so tit for tat. I give you a 6/10.
              I was only going to give you a 5, but I threw in an extra point cuz of the "masculine posture".
              the other loss of points is because of lack of artistic imagination.

Very nice use of the second tire. nice and even wear showing you are getting good use of it. is it possible that you favor the right side a bit over the left? the right is very smooth out to edge, but it looks like a bit of tread showing on the left. not much...but just a wee bit.

Comment

The wear is due to the exit and on ramp orientation on the highway extension. Both are right turn clovers
                Ron
                MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

boy ron i'd say your silly ( a nice word for stupid ).

why in the world would you run your tire that long ? no grooves ( for water displacement ) and showing the cords. i would NEVER risk a blowout and possibly dumping the bike over a $150 tire.

tim

Comment

WORD!
                    I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

I run each and every one of my tires down to the cords.

Comment

Working...
                      X