X

New parts installed on my bird!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New parts installed on my bird!

So I just installed BMW hand grips on my Blackbird, as well as a new 0 Gravity DB windscreen and a brand new Corbin saddle!!!! This bike is so much more comfortable now!!! Ima be taking it to West Virginia the first week of august!!! should be more comfortable than my kat 600 stock seat!
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

2005 Gsx600f- My baby
    1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
    Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Originally posted by hinow41 View Post
      Id love to post pics. unfortunately i dont have a computer with the internet. i cant afford it with buying all these parts lol i use a work computer
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:
      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Nice upgrade and it sounds like you've got you priorities straight, bike parts before other non-essentials.
        Blackdog
        DRz-400e plated
        Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

nice

Comment

those are some nice upgrades.to bad bro my girlfriend just sold a nice dell laptop for 250.....
            im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Working...
            X