X

installed hid kit for my 99 kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installed hid kit for my 99 kat

well i installed the kit that i bought from ddmtuning.com and everything is looking nice, the thing i noticed when i run my low beams its too close to myself and when i turn the highbeams it really shoots it more towards trees. i read that you can adjust the beams, but i have no clue how i looked at the lights and couldnt really figure out anything, if any1 has done any of this, could you please tell me how to do it lol

If you adjust the low up, it will raise the high beams up too. Then they'll be pointing at the sky instead of just the trees. This is why we say to get projectors instead of just throwing HID's into those housings.

Comment

yea i figured that it would do that, but i cant really do the projectors since i cant find a set of headlights that i can just make like that 1 guy did or i woulda done it

Comment

raise the lows and if you bought a quality kit you will never need to use the hi beam anyway...
        I am a Penn State fanatic.
        Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

yeah am tryin to raise the lows but am not really sure how to do it -_-

Comment

Working...
          X