X

Scorpion Slip-on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Slip-on

Alright, i finally made the decision to go with a Scorpion slip-on since of the warranty and the good things ive read about. Now that thats out of the way, where is the best place to get one? Also i read that you dont necessarily have to rejet, but its good if you do. So how necessary is rejetting, and how much does it cost to do. Thanks!
    Air Force

audentes fortuna juvat

Here ya go...

Search is your friend

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
    and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

Comment

I have a Scorpion and can say I am very pleased with mine. I already had a factory jet kit and when I added the Scorpion, I did not need to rejet. I got mine from fleabay from a motorcycle shop so you might want to check there to compare prices versus other motorcycle stores. There are other KR members who also have Scorpions so perhaps they can give you some places to shop for one.

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
      Here ya go...

Search is your friend

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...light=scorpion

See! Thanks ctandc.
      Last edited by KatanaSoldier; 01-23-2008, 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

I ordered mine from a local shop.... buying from them saved me the shipping.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

parts411 for around $235 they had free shipping a month ago
          25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
            parts411 for around $235 they had free shipping a month ago
            Nice price!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
            X