No announcement yet.
X

How to paint a seat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thats a pretty awesome write up. Any chance you could put up some PICS of how the seat looks now? My seat is already the color i want but it looks like that really adds new life to an old seat.

Comment

So, is this stuff still working? Has it shown signs of wearing off?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyT View Post
        So, is this stuff still working? Has it shown signs of wearing off?
        ditto. I refrained from commenting on this post until the verdict was in....after a little use. looked great when you did it. still look great?
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I did my seat on 4-26-09. It was originally purple, now black.

You couldn't tell it's been dyed, and it looks great still. No signs of problems at all.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

wow, this is a useful guide, thank you

Comment

looks good. probably the nest way for a quick job. If your really want to take the time and get a waterproof Vinyl. Get the Marine Vinyl, and re-upholster it. The vinyl is UV protective and waterproof
              Glasses Up, bitches down

Comment

sounds good. Any help for a knife hole right in the middle. (he's getting his knife back)

Comment

Originally posted by screamindemon View Post
                  sounds good. Any help for a knife hole right in the middle. (he's getting his knife back)
                  ouch

badass writeup

Comment

been about 2 years since this was posted how does it look now a days???

Comment

Working...
                    X