No announcement yet.
X

scorpion slipon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro I found the carbon one exactly like this for $240 shipped brand new in the box with warranty from a dealer in Colorado clearing them out. I lucked out! Can't wait for it to get here.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

fosdawg that is an awesome Kat you have! I like those sliders. I am waiting on mine from Braunstein to get here.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
        Bro I found the carbon one exactly like this for $240 shipped brand new in the box with warranty from a dealer in Colorado clearing them out. I lucked out! Can't wait for it to get here.
        I thinks you got a good deal.

Comment

Yes, that thing looks so awesome on there. I have not clamped it down though. I am waiting on the connector gasket as mine is flattened too much. It is so light I thought the box was empty when it got here! Thanks for the post. I can't wait to hear mine. Hurry ronayers and send my connector!

Comment

Looking good man

Comment

Wow, looks great! I was deciding between the Scorpion and the Yoshimura RS-3, and I decided to go for the latter because of the price. But I'm sure the Scorpion sounds better!
              2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Comment

I have the same one....that stupid clamp was a bear to get on. In fact the first one I stripped...had then send me a new one, and in the meantime used a hose clamp to hold it in place.

They need to redesign that part, but other than that it looks and sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedManowar
                  I have the same one....that stupid clamp was a bear to get on. In fact the first one I stripped...had then send me a new one, and in the meantime used a hose clamp to hold it in place.

They need to redesign that part, but other than that it looks and sounds great.
                  That clamp seriously had me doubting my mechanical abilities.

Comment

looks good / cut the shovel.
                    06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbody45 View Post
                      looks good / cut the shovel.
                      you do realize this is from 06 i'm sure it's already been done....

lol

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X