X

I think it is time for her to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is time for her to go

This is not the classifieds section and you have not met the 50 post minimum for sales.
    Thank you
    Management at KR
    Last edited by ZukiFred; 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM.

I love that bike, but here in the mountains, I could never ride it over 80 mph, some tourist gawking at scenery would probably smack me, or I might come around a corner and hit a bear and be devoured. In another place and time, I'd be jumping to own it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I love the style of these older ones. How much you asking out of curiosity? Little too far to come get haha!

Comment

I was hoping to get an offer or two. I think it should be worth at least 5k. Too far? Aren't you just over the hills in CO?

Comment

No I'm in Indiana.

Comment

If I didn't have one already I would have taken that bad boy home!

Nice!
            79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

Looks like a good bike. Post up the new pix when you get a minute

Comment

give me price , im going that way soon for a trip and I have a truck

Comment

The bike in the picture is beautiful. 31 years young, or almost 32 years old. KKB in my zip says retail is $3830, trade in is $1990 in like new (excellent) running condition. A reasonable offer puts it at $2910, less the cost to return it into working order, unless you repair it. How did you get to your 5K number?

Comment

Working...
                  X