Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Not sure what color to paint my cowl (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what color to paint my cowl (pic)

Well I should be getting my cowl within the month and now I am torn as to which color to paint it I am deciding if I should paint it it the same blue as the front half of the bike, or go with the white to match the tail. Can't seem to get a good photoshop of either so if anyone has the talent and interest feel free to paste a pic. Any suggestions?

Also waiting for my integrated tail kit to arrive so I can chop the remainder of the fender and the tail lights. Gonna be a good month for the Kat.
    Attached Files

white

Comment

White with a flash of blue to follow the paint scheme of the main fairing only reversed.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

White. Definitely white.
        Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

I agree with sirpsycho6xy, White with a flash of blue to follow the paint scheme of the main fairing.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

thanks for the input....working on a photoshop now =)

Comment

Leave it primer gray....that way every one will notice it......

Seriously....white and if you can follow the blue striping that is currently on your bike...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Just paint the whole bike blue then there are no more ?'s
                here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

not white!!!!

Comment

i just painted mine white! i ordered blue paint now ill put pics up of both colors

Comment

Working...
                    X