X

Flush Mount??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush Mount??

hey guys im just wondering if these would fit on my kat for front turn signals?? its a 2004 750 by the way! or would i have to do some major body modding to get them to fit?? thanks!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

for front turn signals? you would have to do major body modding. what would you be doing about the stock turn signals? if you take them out there is just a hole there. would need to fill in that hole with fiberglass or something and would need to make it flush with the rest of the body in that area or it would look funny.
    -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

taz is rite you would have to grind the bumps down to look rite . unless you want to mount some 50 caliber guns and play james bond

Comment

Originally posted by letsride
        taz is rite you would have to grind the bumps down to look rite . unless you want to mount some 50 caliber guns and play james bond
        -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by letsride
          That would work if you did a WWII fighter paint scheme on the Kat.
          Kyle

Comment

The stock signals on an '04 are allready "flush mount" signals. And IMO look alot cleaner than the ones in that auction.

You could get those to work, but like taz said it woud require some glass work or if your handy with a plastic welder. Either way i think it's like replacing a porsche with a pinto. The stockers still look better.

Comment

ok well i guess i will just buy some clear turn signals then instead of those. thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
              X