X

Leather riding suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather riding suit

Anyone know where I can get a cheap leather riding suit?
    I only need one for track days, which I haven't be to a single one yet.

Re: Leather riding suit

Originally posted by JohnE1000
    ok cheap and leathersuit are 2 words you dont want in the same sentence jsut save up and buy a good quality suit trust me its worth it i dropped 650 on my joe rocket suit and it great ive even had to test it out a while back jsut scuffmarks no tears some of these other brand suits iv seen just disenagrate once they hit the ground so jsut some things to think about

Comment

Re: Leather riding suit

Originally posted by Sin
      Originally posted by JohnE1000
      ok cheap and leathersuit are 2 words you dont want in the same sentence jsut save up and buy a good quality suit trust me its worth it i dropped 650 on my joe rocket suit and it great ive even had to test it out a while back jsut scuffmarks no tears some of these other brand suits iv seen just disenagrate once they hit the ground so jsut some things to think about
      Thanks for reply Sin. I know good leather is not cheap, however I don't want to drop $700 on a suit that I don't know if I am going to use it again. I want to go to the track, if I like it and decide that I am going to do it often, then I will buy good one. I am never cheap on gears.

Comment

In that case id sugest borrowing someones
        -Matt

Comment

Did you look into rentals? A lot of track day organizations offer them. Another option is Kneedraggers ( http://www.kneedraggers.com ). They rent suits online.

Comment

Another option might be a 2 pice that zips together, You could also use it for everyday riding.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yeah , most track day places will rent them out .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X