X

GEARS Saddlebags?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEARS Saddlebags?

Greetings, I just bought a '99 Kat 600. Eventually I'd like to set it up with proper hard cases, but because of financial constraints I want to pick up some soft saddlebags for overnight/weekend trips. Has anyone used the GEARS Ultramax or Touristor throw-over saddlebags? I'd appreciate any input you have to give.
    Thanks,
    Todd

I'm in the market for a set also, but I'm leaning toward the Cortech Sport bags... have you check them out in person at a stealership?
    sigpic
    2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Not yet, there's a Cycle Gear in town and I'm going to be swinging by there tomorrow to check out when they have and try to find a helmet for the wife.

Comment

If it's short-term anyway , just get a couple soft-side coolers , and lash 'em over the seat . The money you save can go towards the thing you REALLY want later .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I have Gears saddlebags and ordered a tailbag too. They seem to fit on my bike fine and expand for more room. When I go two up I am told there is room for the feet on the pegs. I am planning a trip to Mt Rushmore so I guess the bags will get a good test then.
          Always take the scenic route

Comment

Working...
          X