Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Can someone in the US help me get some parts???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guy2600
    Auction was pulled yesterday, I'll let him know. Even though I'm new to this site you can see my feedback on ebay, 100% positive from buyers. My paypal account is verified and confirmed, both were created in '02. Again I don't mean to come off as rigid or uncomprimising (sp?) just trying not to make the same mistake 3 times....
    totally understandable. i feel confident that this will all work out just fine.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Mojoe, that's above and beyond...nice!

Careful, some might start to think you're a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

but i am a nice guy. it is just hidden behind my rugged manliness and rough exterior.

besides, it is not that big of a deal. 5 minutes of my time for a simple transaction. i consider it a favor....but nothing really above and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
          Originally posted by AHF

but i am a nice guy. it is just hidden behind my rugged manliness and rough exterior.

besides, it is not that big of a deal. 5 minutes of my time for a simple transaction. i consider it a favor....but nothing really above and beyond.
          You're just laying the groundwork for a nice mexican vaction

This is what I love about this place. Good job Mojoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
            now was that a lucky guess, or can you read minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
              Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
              now was that a lucky guess, or can you read minds?
              It's just what I'd be doing if I were in you're situation.

Comment

Well I just decided to take the payment. Seeing you guys vouched for him I'll give it a shot....

Comment

Well I just decided to take the payment. Seeing you guys vouched for him I'll give it a shot....

Tell you what, I'm in for $20 if he screws you over. If a few more fall in line, you should have a nice security blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

Tell you what, I'm in for $20 if he screws you over. If a few more fall in line, you should have a nice security blanket.
                    ha....our devious plan worked. it was a conspiracy against the new guy.
                    so how does this work now, Tod....split 4 ways between you, AHF, CP and myself will give us how much again?

no...seriously guy, I don't think you have a thing to worry about. it is cool of you to "bend the rules" for a fellow KR member. I think the admins should change the tag under your name to read "the cool new guy".

And like AHF said, I will kick in to if you get screwed. I am even willing to bump it up to $50 cuz I aint worried.

Comment

I'm in for 20

Comment

I'll cover as well. SweetDeath (what Süsser Tod means) has done business with me in the past, and did me right.

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

THIS PLACE RAWKS!

kudos to all that got involved. nice work.

cheers.joe.

Comment

this site is unlike any other!

We are REALLY family...and I have NEVER been done wrong by anyone....hell I am even willing to lay down $1200 on a bike that I really want....and then drive it to Montreal for Mojoe...because he would do the same for me!

AHF, Cyber and Mojoe...Bravo

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                              this site is unlike any other!

We are REALLY family...and I have NEVER been done wrong by anyone....hell I am even willing to lay down $1200 on a bike that I really want....and then drive it to Montreal for Mojoe...because he would do the same for me!

AHF, Cyber and Mojoe...Bravo
                              Ya....I was almost hesitant to even bring it up cuz i know how much that model appeals to you....so i consider it a HUGE favor if you did that.
                              speaking of which...any callback yet? i tried calling myself and get the answering machine on the first ring.

Comment

Well, I can only say one thing. THANKS KATANA RIDERS!!!

Seriously, thanks you all!!!
                                Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

Working...
                                X