X

Where to buy Katana emblem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Katana emblem?

Hi all, I've been trying to locate the Katana Japanese emblems (if I'm describing that correctly) and have been unsuccessful. It’s the one that looks like a Japanese double TT symbol. Can someone suggest a source to buy a set? Many thanks in advance.
    Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

The only "emblems" I've seen is the European "GSX-f" ones or the US "Katana" ones.

Are you refering to the Kanji katana stickers (decals) with the sword?
    Kyle

Comment

[quote="
      Are you refering to the Kanji katana stickers (decals) with the sword?[/quote]

Kyle, yes I think that's the one... Sorry for being vague.
      Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

Most places that sell vinyls will have them....I think tapeworks might, but I can't remember.

I made my own....printed the reverse outline of them on the back of a sheet of carbon-look and cut 'em out. Worked fairly well, actually.
        FrankenKat 1216
        GS Fiter 816
        GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          Kyle, those are it. I previously tried ebay but I guess I referred to them incorrelty. Many thanks,

Comment

If you check out my ride profile you will see that I have a two tone kanji on my lowers. I bought them from Allout Graphics.
            Click Here
            Mine came from Decal Set #3

Comment

I would defiantly put a katana emblem on my Daytana.
              TiM

Comment

Nice damic, that's the look I want for my 03... I was acutally going to place the decal a little higher.

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
                  I would defiantly put a katana emblem on my Daytana.
                  and what exactly is a Daytana ?

Comment

I ordered my katana stickers today!!! Thanks for the link!
                    Lance
                    2005 Kat 600

Comment

It's called a Kanji , and it's the Japanese word for "sword" . Looks SOMETHING like this ? Well , MINE has an extra part to it changing the meaning , but you get the idea .
                      Attached Files
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

HERES MINE....

(((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

AND MY SECOND KAT...

http://www.creativefilmcars.com/resu...election1=&sel ection8=&selection3=&selection4=11&selection9=&sel ection5=Motorcycle&s election7=&selection10=&selection6=&Submit=Let%27s +Go%21&intVehicleInd ex=1202
                          (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Fly , only the bottom part of that is "Katana" . What's the rest of it turn the meaning into ?
                            A simple Google search for "katana kanji" will get you the pic you want . From there , you'll have to find the style you want (i.e. font) .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                            X