X

Katana gets props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KAT6
    In florida if the bike is under $10k you don't have to have insurance. Its a gamble. A neighbors kid bought a 2005 gixxer rode it to Gainsville to party came out the next morning and it was gone he had only made 2 payments. No insurance so he is stuck with it.
    I don't recall seeing anything in the statutes about $10k value on the insurance clause (except the PIP/medical coverage waiver for helmet wearing).
    I feel for the kid -- and it's the reason I think my Motorcycle Anchors can be a very wise investment, esp here in Florida (80% of bikes are stolen from the owner's home). He might want to ask about renter's insurance or home owner's insurance whereever he was parked at the time -- I've had an MC theft (it was just the custom seat, not the whole bike) and a brake-fluid-on-the-paint-job (GF's car) covered by it in the past here in Tampa.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
      Originally posted by md86
      Originally posted by Crackshot
      I'm not going to give mine up anytime soon. I think I'll turn mine into a Kabana when I'm ready for a bigger bike.
      Or a Katana1127 .
      What is that?
      It's a rare model not many people know about . But one day I WILL have one . Oh yes , it WILL be mine .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
      X