X

93 katana 600 start button

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 katana 600 start button

I bought a 93 katana 600 and the guy i bought it from for some reason disconnected the start button and connected a toggle switch to start it with. i would like to reconnect the start button because well..that makes more sense than having a toggle switch just dangling around haha. but I have no idea how to do this or what parts I will need. anyone have any suggestions?

Put a thread in the parts wanted section and someone will answer. Or search here: Art and Motorcycles Home Page

Comment

It doesn't appear that you have enough posts to start a new post there yet. However, I tend to check out Ebay for 99cent min. bids. There are frequently a fair number of good deals out there. I would strongly encourage you to put the stock starter switch back on. You may cause serious engine/ starter damage if the attempt to start the engine while it is already running.
      Best of luck,
      Nelsonind

Comment

just ask Arsenic to sell you a right side switch assy and replace the whole mess
        99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
        1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
        '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
        Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Working...
        X