X

Scorpion Mirror Shields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Mirror Shields

Has anyone used these mirror shields on a Scorpion helmet? I notice that they don't have that everclear technology, how do they hold up to fogging? (well not fogging up)

I am thinking of ordering a blue mirror shield, but want to make sure its not gonna be fogging up on me all the time. (My helmet is silver, but the bike is blue)

I own one of the visors and they are really good, you dont have to worry about fogging, mine hasnt fogged yet and I've had it for about 4 months now.

But the only draw back about those visors is that they scratch really easily. Be very careful when you clean, or handle your visor, I learned the hard way. Also you tend to notice finger prints alot more on your visor while riding so you may need to clean it more often.

But other than that its a very good visor and Ive gotten many compliments from other drivers while riding.

Comment

I am having a hard time deciding between the dark smoke shield and the blue mirror shield. One thing that has me worried is how the blue would look on a silver and black helmet.

Thanks for the opinion!

Comment

I have the Dark smoke on my Warhawk (exo 400). I put the blue mirrored one on my helmet at Triad Power Sports, but I didn't care for the look of it.
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch
          I have the Dark smoke on my Warhawk (exo 400). I put the blue mirrored one on my helmet at Triad Power Sports, but I didn't care for the look of it.
          Thats the same helmet I have too. What color is yours?

Comment

I have this one:

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
            X