Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

1999 GSX600 Katana ! Its Green ! I feel lonely !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Yellow...Green wasn't an original Kat colour....So if you like it?,then keep it thats whats important! It does look good...I like the rear indicators too
    Last edited by ManQu; 10-31-2012, 09:35 AM.
    I'm outa here

Comment

Comment

Mine is green too !
        Last edited by gradylewis; 10-31-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Ahh man that green is NICE! I have a red Kat which the prev owner rattle canned and I've been thinking about redoing it and I'm really diggin the green may have to steal it from you.

Comment

Its nice to hear from people liking the color of my bike !
            But my question was, how do i keep my bike my rusting out and carbs clogging and varnishing over the winter ?

And i need help looking for belly pieces..

Comment

Dare to be different and keep the green. Do a google search for katana 600 fairings and I seem a complete set for 399 or do a motorcycle salvage yard search and call around. U may have to go out of state or pay shipping but you can find them. Good luck!

Comment

Love the green, but I'm biased Welcome to the Green Kat Klub.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

That bike looks stunning in that shade of green! Keep it and do the rim tape and mesh mod thats been suggested dude! Mine used to be dark green but all my bikes end up matt black. To keep things from going rusty over winter there is a product I use called ACF 50. Its designed for aircraft to prevent and inhibit corrosion and lubricate too. Its not cheap but it really is good stuff. Comes in a rattle can. Lasts ages! 750 belly pan will fit so that can broaden your search options.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks very good..

Comment

How do I use that stuff ?
                      Do I just put it in the gas tank or something ?

Comment

rather than painting the belly pan to match, i think you could get away with just finding a black one and leaving it black with the green body work.... and black mesh
                        previous rides
                        06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                        next ride - another kat

Comment

Working...
                        X