No announcement yet.
X

This forum has over 22,000 members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say a good 50% of KR members DO live in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by strolltroll View Post

I would think during the fall months when it's a bit to cool to ride would be the time riders would be here mapping out their strategy for next year.

I realize I live a bit closer to Canada than most. But similarily, didn't a large percentage of the "active" members have less than ideal biking weather yesterday.
      I was out hunting last week also on Saturday, I'm not sure what the weather was like where you are yesterday but I am 3 1/2 hours north of Toronto, Ontario Canada. Here it was 5 C which is about 41F a little sun not much wind, so I don't know about you but for me was a perfect(ideal) day to go on a 500 km(311 mile) trip on the Kat before I have to put her away.

As cintidude04 say's
      This forum is more like a family than any other motorcycle forum I've been a part of. Family doesn't always talk to eachother constantly, but family always gets back together such as all the long time members here do.
      When the Time comes and I have to put my baby away for the winter between getting my house ready to sell in the spring and a few mods and paint on the Kat I may be upseting a lot of long time members asking for help and asking some really dumb questions.
      2002 750 Kat
      2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
      1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
      2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Sunday afternoon is a good time to chase the little woman around the house?
        Jim; 2001 Kat 600 totalled - 2011, 2000 Katana 750 - sold 2013, - Currently riding a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 - - Next bike to be determined.

Comment

most of us constantly active members are also paying members and such talk in the CB as opposed to posting threads constantly to talk about whatever.

And yes most threads about what could go wrong mechanically wih the bikes have been covered. So no need to post more there...
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            I'd say a good 50% of KR members DO live in Canada.
            And then where do the bad ones live, Chris?

[QUOTE=soulpatch;2240761]most of us constantly active members are also paying members and such talk in the CB as opposed to posting threads constantly to talk about whatever.

That reminds me...gotta send steves my $20 today...been a bit busy...and "the little woman"---chase her around the house? I thought the gnome was a dude...beard and all, you know?
            Last edited by zuma; 10-29-2012, 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Speaking of the weather, we've had 6 inches of snow and icy roads here for the past 2 weeks at least, its averaging -8C, Dont know what that is in Uhmurican, to lazy to look it up. what is that anyway, -7 rods ? 15 cubits ? Pshhhht =P
              I cant ride, cranky as hell.
              1990 GSXF 1100
              2011 KLR 650

Comment

Originally posted by Million$ View Post
                So when someone asks questions we just say use the search.
                That is what I got out of the forum when I joined. I see this place as more of a library than a discussion forum. Shhh no talking
                2004 Honda ST1300
                1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by greentreena View Post
                  That is what I got out of the forum when I joined. I see this place as more of a library than a discussion forum. Shhh no talking
                  Plenty of discussions go on here. But like SP said earlier, most of it is by supporting members hanging out in the chat box.

You want to be more involved and really become part of the community? Pay your dues and help support the community.
                  Last edited by cintidude04; 10-29-2012, 12:43 PM.
                  1992- project katfighter
                  2005- GSXR750
                  2001- TL1000R
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                  www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
                  X