No announcement yet.
X

turbo EFI katana 1260

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not going to be finishing the turbo. In fact, it looks like I am done with bikes for foreseeable future. I am getting rid of all my parts.

Good luck with all your projects and keep those kats on the road.
    Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Comment

• Bummer
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Originally posted by katman1260 View Post
        I am not going to be finishing the turbo. In fact, it looks like I am done with bikes for foreseeable future. I am getting rid of all my parts.

Good luck with all your projects and keep those kats on the road.
        Sucks, hope all is well. L o v e d reading your write-ups on your site.
        Btw, on some of your other posts you have a link to your parts for sale in your signature - it didn't show up on this post. Might be worth a seperate post if you want to get that out there more.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

• For anyone looking for a bit of an update, Rob sold me his Kat in November of 2017. The turbo stuff stayed with him (and is for sale, if anyone's looking) but the bike is alive and well with me.

I've done a few mods but mostly just cosmetic bits and general maintenance. It's one hell of a machine so why change it?
          Last edited by exc911ence; 08-27-2020, 10:32 PM.
          1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

• That color is simply awesome.
            79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

• Toilet paper dispenser too?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

• Hi All,

I have sadly had to sell this beast of a kat. I am not able to ride right now, and have not been able to for a few years now. I have sold all my bikes and I am in the sad process of selling the rest of my katana parts and gear because I don't think I will be able to ride again due to health issues. I am on to new and different road these days. Be safe and don't take for granted God's blessings in your lives.
                Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Comment

• Dang, I’m sorry to hear that. I wish I could afford to get it from you. I’m sure it’ll go to a good home soon. Take care Katman 1260...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Very sorry to read that Katman..... good luck on the parts selling. I haven't seen where you are selling them..... In any case hang in there.
                    79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

• Hey Katman, just read this, sorry to hear it. I wish you well.

Comment

• Rob hasn't checked in here for a bit but I'm in touch with him semi-regularly and he's actually doing somewhat better. He's begun wrenching on customer Kats again (and riding them) and we spoke a few times about getting him his bike back. Unfortunately with Covid, etc, money is too tight for us to make a deal happen, which is all well and good with me as I'm still loving the bike. It would leave a massive hole in my garage if I let it go.... guess we'll have to see what the future holds for us both.

So that's it, some good news in 2020! Who would have thought it possible?
                        1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by exc911ence View Post
                          Rob hasn't checked in here for a bit but I'm in touch with him semi-regularly and he's actually doing somewhat better. He's begun wrenching on customer Kats again (and riding them) and we spoke a few times about getting him his bike back. Unfortunately with Covid, etc, money is too tight for us to make a deal happen, which is all well and good with me as I'm still loving the bike. It would leave a massive hole in my garage if I let it go.... guess we'll have to see what the future holds for us both.

So that's it, some good news in 2020! Who would have thought it possible?
                          Great to hear he is doing better.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                          X