X

stick coils

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw, I'll stick with what i have, thank you....LOL
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      You guys should work for Kawasaki. They are the masters of doing dumb shit for absolutely no reason.
      They go like stink though
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        They go like stink though
        I never said they didn't. I just said they are ass backwards.

Comment

don't you mean "backasswards"...LOL
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran

Comment

I love my KawI! Backassward or not!
            Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

My "ass backwards" Kawa is faster, better handling, more fuel stingy, more comfy than my Katana.
              Maybe Suzuki could learn to be a little "ass backwards" too?

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                My "ass backwards" Kawa is faster, better handling, more fuel stingy, more comfy than my Katana.
                That applies to any bike that's not a Katana or a cruiser

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                  That applies to any bike that's not a Katana or a cruiser
                  I initially wanted to argue about what you just said, but uh... I think you are right!
                  Hey,the Katana is one of the easiest bikes to work on though! I also think it will me a long time before I have to change out the antifreeze too!

Comment

I can certainly agree that like 95% of modern bikes made by any manufacturer have a bit of "ass backwards" to them. But Kawasaki EVERYTHING is ass backwards. Which they do for a good reason. You HAVE to use genuine Kawasaki parts as well as special Kawasaki tools. If I was a Kawasaki tech, it would be fine. Seeing as I was a Suzuki tech, what can I say. Kawasaki sucks.

Comment

You HAVE to use genuine Kawasaki parts as well as special Kawasaki tools.
                      True, most of the tools can be made with a little ingenuity though. They wanted like $60 for the special socket to remove the swingarm pivot, I made one myself

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                        BTW, I sure as hell hope your ass backwards Kawasaki is a better bike than Suzuki's bargain basement sport touring bike that is based on a design that was engineered when I was 4 years old. Jus' Sayin'

Comment

LOL.... Not all of us were 4......Just say'in Back then they were state of the art crap.. But who knew.
                          Last edited by 92xjunker; 11-25-2012, 10:53 PM.
                          spammer police
                          USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                            LOL.... Not all of us were 4......Just say'in Back then they were state of the art crap.. But who knew.
                            I know the 1988 Katana 600 was state of the art than. But the 2006 Katana 600 was not. And it's basically the same thing. I'm not trying to bash the GSXF platform at all. Just putting things in perspective.

Comment

I see your point.
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran

Comment

BTW, I sure as hell hope your ass backwards Kawasaki is a better bike than Suzuki's bargain basement sport touring bike that is based on a design that was engineered when I was 4 years old. Jus' Sayin'
                                Two years ago, I could have gotten a GSF 1250 for only maybe $1500 less than my C14. That little turd was a second slower in the quarter, had crappy suspension, no traction control, no tire sensors, crappier mpg, rigid windshield, oh the list just goes on. I really wanted to get another Suzuki to replace my 1100, but the GSF 1250 was really lacking compared to a C14.
                                Hell, I have yet to see one in person, I guess dealers see it as unable to compete against C14's and FJR's so they don't order them.

Comment

Working...
                                X