X

Frame sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame sliders

Just looking for a good set of frame sliders. Cant seem to find any for the Katana.
    RIDE RIDE THEN RIDE SOME MORE

We vowed never to talk about them,..

..ever sense..."The Incident in Florida"

Eh, Jason?
    "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMike
        http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15010
        Thanks mike you beat me to the punchline.
        www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
        Katana Frame Sliders
        The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
        98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
        I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Not this topic again...this comes up every month or so...Not dogging on you LittleBusa...you're new to the site so I can understand...just to answer...there are no "official" sliders made for the Katana...there probably never be any until they redesign the frame/bike...there are a whole bunch of ideas from drilling the frame to specially made brackets that hold the sliders in place. Welcome to Katriders and I hope you enjoy your searches here...many ideas, advise and other things are all located here...
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Sorry Jax. I just thought they made them because the bike i just bought has them on it. One is bent and was looking for a replacment.

Comment

Check to see how it is attached...if it is through the frame..ie they drilled the frame...check it and make sure there is no frame damage...I wasn't trying to make a big deal about your post...this topic comes up about once a month and the people who have been here a long time usually go off on newbies...I don't like to because that's what you came here for is information and hopefully you will continue posting and asking questions....that's how we all learn...post a picture of the item in question...if you don't know how...go to imageshack.com sign up for a free account and then upload your pic...they generate the code for you and you just paste it in this window....use the preview button to see what it looks like...Hope to see you more on this site...
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084

Comment

thanks jax ill try to get that picture up

Comment

Hey, I have been makeing brackets and sliders for over a month now for the katana, so there is more than just an idea. The link turbomike put in is the forum I set up about them,
                  Katana Frame Sliders
                  The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82
                    Hey, I have been makeing brackets and sliders for over a month now for the katana, so there is more than just an idea. The link turbomike put in is the forum I set up about them,

Sorry, I meant that there are different opinions on how to attach them to the bike. I know you made some brackets for the 98+ but the pre98's are rather hard to make the brackets for or did you get a design for them? ....I kinda lost track of that thread....but what I read last...and I may be wrong (no surprizes there ) is that there was a clearence issue when the bike fell over in regards to the belly portions???

Comment

still same issue with pre 98, even if you drill in frame, only thind to do it build a cage. Which Ill do if someone wants to pay for it.
                      Katana Frame Sliders

Comment

Working...
                      X