X

Re-draw Template pre98

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-draw Template pre98

So I'm kind of a perfectionist and figured I could share the fruit of my dysfunction... I took the existing paint template and made a vector of it(no pixels- unlimited sizing). If you don't already know the power of vectors I can re-size this image as large as I want without losing quality. I am not totally finished, perfectionist, but this is where I'm at. It's 1024 px wide, if I get requests I could make changes. Also, sorry I put up one with my current tank and seat color,easy to change.

Here is a link to a super sized pic of a plain white version: HERE

and a couple requested formats(in zip folders): DWG - DXF
    Note: I do not usually use these formats so let me know if there are specific settings that you would perfer over what I've done.

Any other requests?
    Last edited by niqbales; 03-14-2010, 09:50 PM. Reason: links added
    95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
    Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
    ---
    I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Just a thought, could this be turned into a DXF file? Let me know, thanks.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

What is a DXF file?

I can for sure do SVG and EPS... What is DXF?
      Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
      ---

Comment

DXF = Autocad. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AutoCAD_DXF
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

OK Mr perfect..
          Fix that far side front rotor!
          It looks like there are two rotors on the right side..

Good job otherwise

Comment

Jaja...

The rotor issue is one of many things I need to fix... if you look at the original template in the forums I did almost an exact re-draw and now I'm fixin things I see. I need a straight shot of the Katana without ANY angle and my bike is in the shop and when I get it out I'll get that picture.

As far as a DXF file I will look into it...

P.S. I have another image I'm gonna upload in a little of some progress...
            ---

Comment

update

I updated the image. You might need to refresh your browser because I used the same name when I saved it...
              ---

Comment

Working...
              X