X

I don't belong here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Katriders!!
    Hope you enjoy the site, Even though Range is here.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Great, we're getting surrounded.

Welcome aboard, great post.
      'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Great Profile and Welcome to KR!!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome 'regular non-Katana-riding-Joe' / 'iB'! - (What does iB stand for?) You are really good at answering all questions and comments directed your way. I sometimes post and then forget about it =/ I'm sure all riders are welcome on here, but what inclined you to join KR? Anyways, I look foward to talking to you on here!

Go Vols! UT '05 Grad

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

welcome!
              Hello World.

Comment

Re: I don't belong here

Originally posted by Junior
                I thought we alreay had our token cruiser rider?
                I'm guessing that would be me?

ah, I can share the title of token cruiser rider - it's all good! s'long as he doesn't start posting in purple and asking for cookies and cake too!!

welcome!!!
                - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic13
                  welcome to KR, what bike do you ride?
                  Dude... read the post!
                  I did read the post. It doesn't say specifically what bike it is just a crusier, I was looking for specifics GOOSH!

Comment

SweetLou:
                    Great. Another Ottowa guy I have to ride with when I come up there
                    Think of me as a long piece of string. The last time I went riding with Junior I functioned more as a bread crumb trail. He'd stop every so often wondering if he'd already gone down that road,... then I'd go putt-putting by still trying to catch up and he'd be off down a different road.

Riding "with" / riding "ahead of".... it's all good.
                    Range:
                    those cruiser guys...thinking that they are "all that" not knowing STYLE
                    Style is such a funny word. For example... "Huggi-bear" from Starsky & Hutch had a 'style'. Madonna with her giant cone shaped bra had a 'style'. Boy George, dressing up in what was typically considered a gender-bending role was a 'style'.

What you have in that picture is more along the 'crime against nature' line of things rather than a 'style'. :P
                    suzuki2000:
                    Hope you enjoy the site, Even though Range is here.
                    Thanks. There's one in every crowd. Better the "pink shirt wearing" devil you know I guess.
                    MTFYR:
                    Welcome aboard, great post.
                    Thanks & thanks!
                    THAZKAT:
                    Great Profile and Welcome to KR!!
                    Thanks, but you're looking at me on my bad side..... oh,.. you probably meant my riding profile. nm.
                    Accidental:
                    (What does iB stand for?)
                    Guess.
                    Accidental:
                    You are really good at answering all questions and comments directed your way.
                    Thanks, I find it's a much more effective means of communicating than throwing rocks and farting.
                    Accidental:
                    [...]but what inclined you to join KR? Anyways, I look foward to talking to you on here!
                    Well, truth be known I've known Junior for many years, and when his parents called and told me that he'd escaped from the basement I immediately started my search. I tracked him here, so I'm hoping he drops a hint or two to his actual location so that I can alert the proper authorities.

Truthfully - Range & Junior both spoke pretty highly of the forums, and I finally got my butt off the couch the other day and joined up.

Seriously though - if you know there where abouts of Junior, call the "Northumberland Institute for the Criminally Insane" @ 905-555-NUTS
                    Haggisman:
                    Welcome to KR!!
                    Many thanks. Cool name. Have you been down to the pub on Rideau that hands out free Haggis & a shot of whiskey every night? Very tasty. And the Haggis isn't bad either.
                    irenekat:
                    welcome
                    Thanks!
                    Slim:
                    I'm guessing that would be me? Smile

ah, I can share the title of token cruiser rider - it's all good! s'long as he doesn't start posting in purple and asking for cookies and cake too!!
                    FINALLY! A fellow cruiser rider. The reinforcements are here friend, you're no longer alone.

You're safe on the purple font colour, but if you've got cookies you're willing to share sign me up.
                    When in danger, or in doubt;
                    Run in circles, scream and shout.

Comment

Originally posted by iB
                      You're safe on the purple font colour, but if you've got cookies you're willing to share sign me up.
                      Cookies are probably alright... but for GOD'S SAKE DON'T ASK HER TO SHARE HER CAKE!!!!!!

Comment

welcome to KR, what bike do you ride?
                        Dude... read the post!
                        I did read the post. It doesn't say specifically what bike it is just a crusier, I was looking for specifics GOOSH!
                        Sorry man! I thought the pic of the Vulcan would give it away... (that's his actual bike)

Check his profile... it's quite detailed!!!

Comment

I am busting a gut...throwing rocks and farting!

Comment

Originally posted by iB
                            Cookies are probably alright... but for GOD'S SAKE DON'T ASK HER TO SHARE HER CAKE!!!!!!
                            so should we even mention the word chocolate ? Mint chocolate. Rheo Thompson mint smoothies to be really specific Mmm...chocolate
                            Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                            Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Who the hell is Rheo Thompson???

Comment

Originally posted by iB
                                Thanks, I find it's a much more effective means of communicating than throwing rocks and farting.
                                Man, we haven't talked like that since high school!

Ahhhhhh... the good ol' days.

Comment

Working...
                                X