X

European girl on the roads of Kansas City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leg humpers...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thats what i'm screaming...some one joins and says "hey i'ma chic and i ride" and 4 forum pages later....

WE STILL DONT HAVE NO PICS!!!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome to KR
        The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
        http://myspace.com/solsticio
        www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to the site!
            1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Originally posted by britnchick1 View Post
              ... Sorry i didnt respond yesterday. Was out riding till dark. The weather here has been perfect. Definately not staying in weather anyway.
              Only good excuse for not being on KR.
              (Well, that and... uh... nevermind... )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
                Thats what i'm screaming...some one joins and says "hey i'ma chic and i ride" and 4 forum pages later....

WE STILL DONT HAVE NO PICS!!!
                Welcome to the machine ..... saw your profile pic .... YES she is pretty HOT !!!
                Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 11-09-2009, 07:03 PM.
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                  Welcome to the machine ..... saw your profile pic .... YES she is pretty HOT !!!

made me and others go check
                  Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
                    Where in Limey land were you from?
                    Im from Nottingham, you?
                    '06 750 Katana

Comment

Im from Nottingham, you?

"Fighting... urge... must... refrain from... any... smarta$$ Robin Hood jokes..."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                        "Fighting... urge... must... refrain from... any... smarta$$ Robin Hood jokes..."

OMG tom, I was thinking the same thing!
                        THE DOC
                        RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                        Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                        mistake when you make it again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                          Awww go ahead, you might surprise me and i might hear a new one....
                          '06 750 Katana

Comment

Awww go ahead, you might surprise me and i might hear a new one....

Tis a noble gentleman, I.

My thoughts are brought forth with the more designed elaboration, in like
                            manner carry with them a more studied, yet subdued difficulty. I appeal to
                            a purer eloquence, that apert and clear manner of speech escapes us
                            almost unawares.

This thread, alas, this maudlin epistle is to be esteemed as much for its
                            evident perspicuity, so that, in time, you would examine my musings
                            which is at once too elegant to be taken as written in haste. But wherefore
                            do I determine to laud your eloquence, whose renown is known
                            throughout the whole motorcycling community and Lenton Abbey, as well?

Nothing that I am able to fashion in your praise or purchase at Bridlesmith
                            Gate can be enough worthy of that consummate erudition. I am merely a
                            pillion of insignificant substance. Wherefore I pass over your praises, in
                            the which I think it the more fit to keep silence than to speak.
                            I would n'er lower myself to abase M'lady.
                            sigpic

Comment

Im from Nottingham, you?

Small town called Alnwick, just north of Newcastle, where the necter of the gods comes from.
                              Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
                                Small town called Alnwick, just north of Newcastle, where the necter of the gods comes from.

When did Starbucks move to Alnwick?
                                I didn't approve of this!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X