X

pics of my 05 600 rebuild, and mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my 05 600 rebuild, and mods

got some filler in the gougesIMAG0374.jpgrough sanded it waiting til i have all supplies before i finish sand.IMAG0376.jpg wile it was apart i painted my windscreen black from the inside..worked out fair enough.IMAG0404.jpgput in some strip led's and wired it to a switch on the dashIMAG0411.jpg,IMAG0405.jpgpicke dup some ultra white h4 bulbs.IMAG0409.jpgblacked out the rear light IMAG0412.jpg and this is a rear tire i put on a few weeks before i wiped it, anyone else use it....bridgestone battlewingIMAG0413.jpgi will post a few pics of the bike right after the crash as well as the progress, still pretty new to the site and posting threads.

cheers
    Last edited by hanmore; 11-12-2012, 11:52 PM.

Keep up the good work! Make sure to keep the pics coming
    Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Originally posted by kat600rdr View Post
      +1...

Comment

Bridgestone battlewing is a v rated adventure tire...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kat600rdr

+1...

+1, Have fun with the rebuild
          2002 750 Kat
          2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
          1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
          2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

engine cover replacement

so i ordered a cover for the side of the bike i dropped (ignition cover) from ebay.....46 dollars cdn delivered. gasket was 12$ roughly....so it bolted on no problem.....topped up the oil, charged the battery, checked for oil leakeage, couldn' find any so i turned it over with the choke on and it fired right up and ran great as usual...now i need to find a brake side rider foot peg, a front signal, forget what side..lol......and paint the main fairings. i have researched the salvage title the bike was given after my accident and it can be re-titled as rebuilt and driven on alberta roads again, the mechanic that did the insurance quote and had the bike written off had told me if i fix it it would be inspected and approved no problem as there was no major damage mainly cosmetic......so by spring i should have it complete.....gona snap a few pics and post.

Comment

installed ignition cover

old cover.jpg old cover

new cover.jpg new cover

Comment

Working...
              X