X

Soft Bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Bags

I am looking to buy some soft bags (saddle bags and possibly a tail bag too) for the gsx650f. Anyone have some that are great for the bike? Recommendations? Advice? Thanks in advance.

Nate

I bought some Oxford brand soft luggage and I like it, quality seems good and it fit ok on my kat for universal luggage.

Comment

Look up Motopak on ebay...I want a set of their luggage.

Comment

I've had Nelson Rigg side bags, tail bag, and tank bag for five years on five different sport bikes, and they have held up and worked well on all five bikes. The whole set was les than $200. I recommend them highly.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

the Fieldsheer softbags do not look bad either. have a loook at them.

Comment

I've had Tecnik bags. they were expandable. I had a zipper issue (splitting apart in the middle) with one side, so i'd recommend checking the quality of the zippers and robustness. other than that be sure to protect the plastics under where the bags may come into contact...the vibrations from the ride=instant clear coat scuffs.
            2004 GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Voided76 View Post
              the Fieldsheer softbags do not look bad either. have a look at them.
              i'm happy with my expandable Fieldsheer bags.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I've got a set of fastrack bags that I like for the most part. They have a rain proof cover that is attached and fits in a zipper pocket (very handy). The size is ok (enough space for a pair of sneakers and enough clothes for a long weekend from my experience). Universal fit but I've only been on a couple of long trips with em. Their fine if your on a tight budget but there are better out there.

Comment

I use a joe rocket "manta" tail bag. It's mounted on my Superhawk now, but I used to have it on my pre Kat also. The mounting on the Kat was tricky but def doable.

I haven't gotten these yet but I'm hoping my wife will get them for me for Christmas

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by jday240 View Post
                    Look up Motopak on ebay...I want a set of their luggage.
                    got me some... but, one of the seams popped before i left for last year's rally.. i did a make-shift sew job with the bags on the bike, and there were no other problems.... just make sure that you tie down your rain-bags on top to keep the wind from coming up and under to rip them off =)
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I saw Chandis soft bags at the rally... looked nice

/giggity?

See My Garage for mods...
                      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Very happy with field sheer expandable tail bag and saddle bags also everything fits great and looks good too.... Plenty of room and 100mph tested!

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                          i'm happy with my expandable Fieldsheer bags.
                          Same here love em and they hold a bunch
                          1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                            I saw Chandis soft bags at the rally... looked nice

/giggity?
                            har! and thanks!
                            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

here are my saddle bags. I love the size and plus they also expand to twice that size.

Comment

Working...
                              X