Clear All

looking good
    sigpic
    -Cory-
    1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

What's it look like when it's transformed??

Nice work Man!

Comment

thanks guys and yeah jim as soon i actually get a free moment to ride the thing id love to go riding!

Comment

looks good

Comment

Lookin great!!!

Comment

That's a great looking yellow. It looks amazing.
              Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

turned out real nice. I missed this thread cause I'm not on as much.

I did mine just over a year ago, forks and swingarm. The only other comments I have for ya would be to paint the front forks and the front/rear pegs also. It's your choice and your bike still looks good either way.

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
                From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
                Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.
                myspace
                2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

The bike looks good but in my opinion it needs something on the sides to break up all the yellow (just my opinion) but that may be what you were looking for.
                  - 04' Kat 600 (my reliable bike)
                  - 01' R6 (my fun bike)
                  - 00' Cavalier (my POS daily driver)

Comment

agreed dark storm, i plan on having 750 in black down the tail with maybe a line under it and on the sides, some kinda black swooshing marks going back, havent quit finished it but its real close. thanks again guys i really appreciate the positive feed back

Comment

that look good man. you did a good job on that
                      this is the best icon eva

Comment

Very nice indeed! Great job & thanks for the update photos along the way. Winter is here & I am sure you have motivated others to get busy customizing their bikes.

Comment

This goes on the sides:

Comment

yeah kraze I bought some to go on the side and they were actually cut out of alum, and wouldnt contour to the bike, then i decided I didnt want silver and wanted to keep it low profile lol. Like when u look at the transformers, they dont have huge autobot stickers, just little ones kinda hidden. I might do something small behind "750" when i get that printed up,

Comment

Nice work!!
                              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

great turn out
                                sigpic
                                "TIME FLYS SO LIVE LIFE FAST"
                                { = X = }

Comment

Working...
                                X