X

2000 Katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Katana 600

Ok so this is my second bike...my first one is a 2009 suzuki GSXR 750 I bought 2 weeks after boot camp. I still have it and ride alot but I got my Kat for 48 bucks(yes thats right----48 bucks) from a chick who got scared after riding it a mile. It was sitting for 2 years with no maintanence done on it. I got it, changed the carbs cuz they were all gunked up, put a new pet cock in cuz it was leaking and I am in the process of painting all the plastics and gas tank. Only mod right now is a Two Brothers Exhaust. Anyways enought talkin time for pics.

Before

After

Last edited by SFR1986; 05-15-2011, 05:30 PM.

Nice ride. You'll find some very knowledgeable folks around here if you run into any problems.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Nice looks pretty clean.
      http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

Nice find, got mine like a month ago the same way.
        Welcome to the site, post pics when you get everything painted.
        2005 Gsx600f- My baby
        1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
        Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Thanks to you both. I have a fender eliminator kit I am in the process of figuring out how to mount and will post more pics once thats done and then again once i get everything painted. Hopefully have the bike put back together in the next week or two.

Comment

nice , looks like youve got another mod there though . bar ends

watch that left mirror , they scratch very easily.
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

got the fender eliminator kit in. alot of cutting to clean up the rear end. god thats ugly..lol. dont mind the zip ties they are temporary. anyways heres the pic.

Comment

new pics up.

Comment

Love the finished result! You have the exact paint scheme I have been thinking of. Also like your rear signal placements.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Thanx!!! I sacrificed the grab bar but I like the end result better.

Comment

Working...
                    X