X

not a kat, but i HAVE to share this pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris216 View Post
    Actually it probably is from Ohio. I tend to do alot of stupid things like this up here but the money is green so oh well.
    i'm originally from Columbus bro.... trust me, its nothing like that there... not nearly as bad as it is down here

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
    "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Originally posted by Pacerman View Post
      I went to Old Town Kissemee and there are tons of mod scooters there. Streched, lighted, lowered, speakers, LCD screens in the foot rests. It was insane.... I was told it is a Purto Rican thing that is being copied...(sorry Rican Kat). They said in PR you gotta have a scooter or a 'busa... I was like OK..............
      hahahaha funny thing is that this is taken in Puerto Rico

and yes i am also Puerto Rican...some are cool, but geez, even i know this was a little much
      97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
      94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

I...am...at..a..loss..of..words.....WTF
        Originally posted by chrisgreer23
        Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
        2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
        1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
        2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
        1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Bee Gees anyone?.............lol
          sigpic
          98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
          Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

The speakers are obviously used to broadcast motorcycle engine sounds as the scooter ain't gonna be heard in traffic.
            2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
            2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
            1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
            1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
            1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
              i'm originally from Columbus bro.... trust me, its nothing like that there... not nearly as bad as it is down here
              I have to agree, I've heard Columbus is pretty tame on the audio side. It's totally different up here in Cleveland though. The louder the better and I dont mean just bass either
              Last edited by chris216; 08-17-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

The bottom speakers remind me of boobs.
                Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by chris216 View Post
                  I have to agree, I've heard Columbus is pretty tame on the audio side. It's totally different up here in Cleveland though. The louder the better and I dont mean just bass either
                  And louder is ALL they care about usually. I worked in Lorain/Elyria for a while, and I've never done more s**t that I disagreed with in my life (as compared to Sandusky, and the Philadelphia suburbs). 3 sets of 6 1/2" components in each door, 8 6x9's in the back deck, a-pillars lined with tweeters........... unbelievably loud, but some of the worst sounding garbage I've ever heard. The imaging is awful, the frequency response is a mess of peaks and dips, the soundstage is a garbled mess from having a bunch of tweeters up high in front but most of the midrange coming from BEHIND you..... and that's just in the cabin! I despised having to tune every ported box to have a big ugly peak in it from 60-40hz simply because if I made it smooth then it "don't bang right". Add to this the normal stresses of shop politics (sales and installers almost never see eye to eye) and you get why I retired from the business altogether. One of my great passions reduced to just an occasional hobby simply because 99.9% of the customers of an audio shop can't appreciate truly great audio.

I'm a little touchy about this, if you can't tell.....
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yeah, you seem to wear your audio heart on your sleeve...

Back to the pic, Who still wears jean shorts? Or what I like to call them, "jorts"...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Sorry allblackat but in ATL they are putting large megaphone horns in the engine compartment and such and blasting music so everyone can hear...

...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

this is how it's done in Taiwan..... hahaha

as for this one... ehh. no comment

Last edited by JasonChen; 08-18-2010, 04:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        sigpic
                        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92GSXF View Post
                          Fail.
                          +1
                          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Joker
                            The newest addition to the Family!
                            sigpic
                            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

uselesssss
                              2000 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                                And louder is ALL they care about usually. I worked in Lorain/Elyria for a while, and I've never done more s**t that I disagreed with in my life (as compared to Sandusky, and the Philadelphia suburbs). 3 sets of 6 1/2" components in each door, 8 6x9's in the back deck, a-pillars lined with tweeters........... unbelievably loud, but some of the worst sounding garbage I've ever heard. The imaging is awful, the frequency response is a mess of peaks and dips, the soundstage is a garbled mess from having a bunch of tweeters up high in front but most of the midrange coming from BEHIND you..... and that's just in the cabin! I despised having to tune every ported box to have a big ugly peak in it from 60-40hz simply because if I made it smooth then it "don't bang right". Add to this the normal stresses of shop politics (sales and installers almost never see eye to eye) and you get why I retired from the business altogether. One of my great passions reduced to just an occasional hobby simply because 99.9% of the customers of an audio shop can't appreciate truly great audio.

I'm a little touchy about this, if you can't tell.....
                                Trust me I know all too well what your talking about and agree alot with where you stand on this. I also do alot of stuff I dont personally agree with but it pays the bills and if I don't do it unfortunately some other shop will.

Comment

Working...
                                X