X

jet removal on bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafz28 View Post
    asking about removing the jets with the carbs installed; not cleaning them on the bike!......why is that so hard to understand? I'll take a look for myself and let you know if it was doable........
    It's not hard to understand what your asking. Everyone simply know's your doing it wrong and are trying to point out why. Your refusal to accept it because it didn't answer your "question" as specifically stated is the same reason everyone else refuses to provide the answer you want.

But... you finally came to right conclusion that it's best for you to go in and just look for yourself.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Krey,
      I must hand it to you; you are the voice of reason around here........thanks for your input!

Comment

Well...
        My katana 1100 was clogged up and being lazy, I pulled the main jets, pilot fuel jets and soaked them, reinstalled them and bike ran great.
        This was about three months ago, bike still runs great.

Comment

Working...
        X