No announcement yet.
X

painting... again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good KK. Got to get it back together soon so it can be put on the road!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Wow. That's all I have to say. Looks phenomenal.
      Nuff said.

Comment

Lookin good.
        Tejasandre

Comment

That's coming along just fine!!! Be sure to keep us posted on the progress.
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

nice kk, wish u lived close , that way u could paint my bike. seem thts all u got time to do. ol

Comment

looking good cant wait to see it all done

Comment

Looks great so far, can't wait to see it all done up .
                Kyle

Comment

Nice going! It feels great to do this kind of stuff yourself...... plus as a female you get extra cool points for it. I'd say it would help you pick up guys at the bar, but I think they might be a little intimidated...
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                    I'd say it would help you pick up guys at the bar, but I think they might be a little intimidated...
                    yeah... that's been the story of my life... wrestler, turned football playing motorcyclist.... lol
                    i'm screwed, and not in the giggity-giggity kinda way.

finished painting everything aside from the front fender today. I love it, even tho the colour is more purple than pink. oh well, better than orangish.

will post more pics soon, and thanks everyone!!
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                      yeah... that's been the story of my life... wrestler, turned football playing motorcyclist.... lol
                      i'm screwed, and not in the giggity-giggity kinda way.
                      Well you don't look much like a football player....... I'd say if you'd stop challenging them to arm wrestling contests, you'd have better luck!

Don't worry, even the best sometimes get the the short end of the stick in their pursuits....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxlG3sspWBI"]YouTube- quagmire best moment p3[/ame]
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Looks great KK, can't wait to see it up close and personal this July.
                        What is Hypersloth racing? That be you on a CBR ??
                        2000 Katana 600
                        2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Paint looks real good! Where did you get the auto paint put into spray cans?

Comment

Great job KK.
                            2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                            Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                            "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                            Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                            Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                            "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

glad to see im not the only one whos in favor of the pink and black for there kat! its looking good rock that sh!& hard man

Comment

I like it, KK! Really nice work!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                                X